You may be required to verify your identity by submitting copies of your personal documents before you can withdraw from your account. This is a once-off process serving as preventative measure against potential online fraud.
This confirmation will get you on the fast track to both, increased deposit limits and faster cash-outs.
Our security policy requires members to verify their identity. The validation ensures that both you and the company are protected from online fraud. Once you have submitted copies of your verification documents, you will not be required to provide them again.
Identity Confirmation - FAQ
Why do I need to send in my documents?
1) To protect both you and ourselves from fraudulent use of an identity and/or funds.
2) To ensure cash-outs reach the right person.
How are documents kept secure once they have been uploaded?
Documents are stored electronically in a secure environment with highly restricted access.
Which type of documents might I be required to send?
You may be requested to send some or all of the following documents:
1. A copy of your ID photo: either your Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card - ensuring that all details, including your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
2. A copy of your credit card(s): a copy of the front and back of the credit card you use as a payment method. You should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card, and the 3-digit security code on the back of the card copy.
3. Proof of address: This may be a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document (not older than 6 months), showing your full name at the address registered on your account. If you provide a credit card statement, make sure you blank out the middle eight numbers of the credit card number.
4. Notarized documentation: ‘Notarized’ is considered a certified document which is dated, signed and stamped by a Public Notary.
How and where do I send these documents?
We recommend that you use a digital camera, and send each document as separate JPG file via email. A digital camera or scanner creates the clearest copy of these documents, allowing us to verify your details without unnecessary delays. The requested documents are to be sent (as email attachments) to [email protected].
To receive further information please contact our customer support using the chat inside the game lobby or by email at Customer Support.